Railcar & Locomotive Repairs
TM Track performs Railcar and Locomotive repairs at its shop located in Parsons, Kansas.
- This historic former MKT locomotive shop was renovated in 1995.
- Parsons Shop is located on the Union Pacific Mainline in America’s heartland in Parsons, Kansas.
- Shop includes more than 170,000 square feet of indoor repair space.
- The 40 acre facility has 7 miles of track that connects directly to Union Pacific Railroad’s busy north-south main line from Kansas City south to the Gulf Coast.
- The Parsons Shop Facility includes:
- Two 60 ton overhead cranes
- Elevated Tracks over pits with platforms for full locomotive and car accessibility
- Modern Paint Booth
- Fabrication Shop
- Parsons Shop is AAR approved.
- The facility has storage space for over 300 railcars.